Pathways Design Teams
After endorsing the work of the Learning Teams, Pathways Partners launched Design Teams to recommend strategies for action. Using a racial equity lens, Design Teams considered input from local providers of services for children and families in 14 communities across the state, parents, their own expertise, and national research on what moves the needle in these areas, specifically for children of color. Three Design Teams aligned with the three areas of focus chosen by the Learning Teams: 1) Children’s social-emotional health, 2) High quality birth-through-age-eight early care and education, and 3) Regular school attendance. Each Design Team included cross-sector content experts, data experts, policy thinkers and family representatives. The teams met individually and together in six sessions over a year to co-create the draft Pathways Action Framework.
- June 21, 2017: Design Team Meeting 1
- October 23 – 27, 2017: Design Teams Meeting 2 (each team met separately)
- December 11 – 18, 2017: Design Teams Meeting 3 (each team met separately)
- March 21, 2018: Design Team Meeting 4
- June 4, 2018: Design Team Meeting 5
- August 29, 2018: Design Team Meeting 6