Webinar: Who’s Caring for Our Babies?
Brain science continues to advance at an astonishing rate. We now know that children’s earliest experiences are built into their bodies—shaping their brain architecture and biological systems. These experiences build the foundation for future learning and health. Quality child care promotes healthy development and early skill-building.
Who’s Caring for Our Babies, a report by Child Care Services Association, looks at the state of child care for North Carolina’s infants and toddlers. Mary Martin, CCSA Vice President, System Research and Development, this webinar will share the report’s findings, including:
• How available is infant and toddler child care in North Carolina?
• Are infants and toddlers in high quality programs?
• Are families with infants and toddlers benefiting from child care subsidies?
• What do we know about the people educating and caring for infants and toddlers in North Carolina?
• How does where a family lives impact the answers to these questions?