ESSA Early Learning Coordination and Collaboration Virtual TA Sessions
The NC Department of Public Instruction, NC Early Childhood Foundation and EducationCounsel continue to offer support for Local Education Agencies (LEAs), Head Start programs and early learning leaders to explore new opportunities made possible through ESSA for birth to third grade alignment, accountability, and funding as well as meeting the requirements for coordination.
As part of this initiative, we are offering local teams one-on-one virtual TA. Whether you are just starting to collaborate with your local early learning partners or you and your team have already begun co-creating your aligned action plan, it might be helpful to have a TA session with our state and national experts to:
- Review your MOUs and other agreements
- Ask questions about the coordination requirements
- Discuss strategies for continued collaboration
- Explore opportunities for including early learning strategies in your district ESSA plan
- Receive technical support on creating your aligned action plan
Sign up for a day and time that works for you (and your team!), and we will join you on a conference call to provide your team with support in whatever area(s) needed.
Sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/y52n6n3b
To join your TA session, please dial (712) 770-4700 and enter Access Code: 859039