We’re doing a seasonal round-up of early childhood education-related career opportunities. Last updated 8/10!
Career Opening(s) at with our Team at NC Early Childhood Foundation:
Update, per 7/11: we don’t have any current openings now as the Data and Policy Associate opening closed on 7/10.
We were recently hiring for a Data and Policy Associate and are now interviewing! This person will support the data and policy efforts of the Pathways to Grade-Level Reading Initiative and related work focused on improving early literacy and child well-being in the state in collaboration with families, partners, and other key stakeholders. Learn more on our blog.
Career Openings with our Friends in North Carolina Early Childhood
- The Center for Child & Family Health uniquely integrates community-based practice and academic excellence, and our professionals utilize multidisciplinary measurable approaches for professional training and research related to child traumatic stress. CCFH is also committed to being an inclusive, equitable, and transformative place for employees and the communities they serve. The Center is hiring for multiple positions, including Director of Development, Director of the NC Child Treatment Program and Associate Training Director.
- Child Care Services Association improves the quality of child care in North Carolina for all children by helping families find child care, offering informational events for families, professional development opportunities and programs for providers and comprehensive child care research for policymakers. Child Care Services Association is looking for its next President and has other career opportunities listed on their site.
- NC Child advances strategies and policies to ensure all NC children grow up in a state that truly invests in their potential. NC Child is in search of their next Executive Director! They are looking for a relationship-centered strategist to advance public policies that ensure every child in North Carolina has the opportunity to thrive. Get details and apply for this opportunity.
- Prevent Child Abuse NC ensures that prevention is a priority in North Carolina and that all communities have the knowledge, skills, and resources to prevent child abuse and neglect at the local level. Prevent Child Abuse NC has two career opportunities: a Communications Associate and Community Relations Manager.
- Book Harvest provides an abundance of books and ongoing literacy support to families and their children from birth and serves as a model for communities committed to ensuring that children are lifelong readers and learners. One of our Campaign for Grade-Level Reading partners, Book Harvest is hiring for two full time positions, Director of Advocacy and Director of Growth. Priority deadline for both positions is submission by August 26, 2022.