Are you fascinated by the brain development of young children? Do you get that literacy is a proxy for child and family well-being? Are you driven by a commitment to racial equity, health, and educational justice? Do you enjoy writing – all kinds of writing – policy analysis, social media content, blogs, newsletters, appeals? Are you a creative communications professional that tells compelling stories? Is a workplace fostering fun, thoughtful, supportive co-workers with a life/work balance high on your list?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might be NC Early Childhood Foundation’s new Marketing and Communications Leader!
- A link to the job description can be found here.
- Position Type: Full-time permanent, based in North Carolina
- Compensation: $68,000 – $72,000
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and any other supporting documents you wish to Kaylan Sloane at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us how you heard about this position (e.g. LinkedIn, newsletter, website…)
- No phone calls, please.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021, 5:00 pm EST
The NC Early Childhood Foundation is driven by a bold – and achievable – vision: Each North Carolina child has a strong foundation for life-long health, education, and well-being supported by a comprehensive, equitable birth-to-eight ecosystem. We build understanding, lead collaboration, and advance policies to ensure each North Carolina child is on track for lifelong success by the end of third grade.