- Main page for schools and child care centers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/index.html
- A decision-tree to help you decide when to close your child care center or school: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/considerations-for-school-closure.pdf.
- FAQs for child care center and school administrators: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/schools-faq.html
- Cleaning procedures for countering the virus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/cleaning-disinfection.html
- Checklists for teachers and parents for preparing: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/checklist.html
- Talking with children about COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/talking-with-children.html. Also see our recent post sharing resources for talking with young children about the coronavirus.
NCDHHS also has a webpage to support child care centers and schools. It includes the CDC links and some other advice: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina/covid-19-colleges
In addition, the National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER) just this morning shared this document: Resources for Early Childhood Policymakers on Preventing and Preparing for Novel Coronavirus, which shares resources and information from various national early childhood organizations and federal agencies.