- Is your organization or business looking to attract and retain the best talent?
- Are you an employer offering family friendly workplace benefits? Or do you want to learn more?
- Do you want to help ensure our next generation workforce has the skills and knowledge to succeed?
Then join us for the Family Forward NC Summit on Monday, April 1. We will explore how to increase access to research-based, family-friendly practices—big and small—that improve workplace productivity, recruitment and retention; grow a strong economy; and support children’s healthy development.
Registration is open for this event, which will take place from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the RTI International campus in the Triangle. The Family Forward NC Summit is for employers of all sizes and types, non-profit directors and their board leaders, human resources directors and community leaders statewide who want to attract and retain top talent, support child health and well-being, help close the skills gap and support future workforce development.
To encourage conversation and idea sharing, we are limiting the number of available seats to create a more personalized experience. Participants will leave with the knowledge and tools to start or continue conversation and action about benefits within their own organization.
Monday, April 1, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
RTI International’s Horizon Building
Cost: $65 (Lunch provided)
Listen here to NC Public News Service interview with keynote speaker Brigid Schulte, award-winning journalist and Director of New America’s Better Life Lab.
At the Summit, you’ll also hear from NC business and community leaders:
- Mary-Ann Baldwin, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Holt Brothers Inc.
- Anita Brown-Graham, Director, ncImpact
- Patrick Conway, President and CEO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Lisa May, Executive Vice President of Human Resources, RTI International
- Jennifer Jordan, Founder and Director, Aeroflow Healthcare Breastpump Division