We are grateful to the organizations and individuals that invest in our shared vision to build a strong foundation for learning and life success for each North Carolina child.
Current Funding Partners
- The Belk Foundation
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- The Duke Endowment
- First Five Years Fund
- The Goodnight Educational Foundation
- The InSight Fund of the Triangle Community Foundation
- Skeebo Foundation
- The Triangle Community Foundation
- United Way of the Greater Triangle
- Wells Fargo
- Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
- Individual Contributors
- A.J. Fletcher Foundation
- The Cemala Foundation
- North Carolina Early Childhood Advisory Council
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (Race to the Top – Early Learning Challenge)
- The North Carolina Partnership for Children, Inc.
- Region IX Education Cooperative (New Mexico Race to the Top – Early Learning Challenge)
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (Race to the Top – Early Learning Challenge)
NCECF relies on donations from generous individuals and organizations to carry out its work. Make your investment today.